Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Memory Jar


I absolutely love this idea. Not sure where I saw it, but I discovered this project somewhere in blog land. It's called a Memory Jar. My three little babies say and do the cutest things and I can not rely on my mommy brain to remember it all. I have been looking for an easy and convenient way to record all their sweet thoughts and here it is. I found this perfect jar at TJ Maxx. It has a chalkboard label- LOVE IT!!! So I labeled it, and placed pretty scrapbook paper/pen inside. I keep it on top of the fridge (because I'm ALWAYS in the kitchen) and quickly write down the things that they say and do.

Here is an up close pic:



I used scrapbook paper that I cut into 2 1/2" strips. I keep the blank cards in the jar along with a pen and record things as they happen. I think that it is so cute. And I feel better knowing that I am preserving these precious moments that are so fleeting: these little guys are getting so big, so fast!


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment