Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween Door Decor


I went to my local Goodwill to see if I could find some items to use for my Halloween Decor. I ended up finding a hanging basket that I wanted to use... plus a few extra items that I will use for later projects.



I took out the fake greenery from the hanging basket and spray painted it orange. I bought small wooden bats from Micheal's and painted/glittered them black. I added black ribbon to hang them on the branch. After searching for the perfect branch, I used my handy spray paint to make it black and oh so spooky ;)
I used some grapevine for the side of the door and added Halloween garland that I found at Goodwill last year. I added orange lights (super cute at night) and that finished off my door decor.

I am in love with this door. We are getting the rest of the house ready... I'll post more once those crafts are completed.
Happy Halloween ya'll!!!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment